- Turn an old suitcase into a storage ottoman – just add a foam cushion and some fabric to create a stylish seating piece.
- Transform an old window into a picture frame – using a bit of wood, paint, and a few hooks, you can make a beautiful frame for your artwork.
- Re-purpose an old dresser into a wine bar – by adding a few shelves, you can turn an old dresser into a perfect spot for entertaining.
- Turn an old ladder into an outdoor plant stand – with a few coats of paint, you can create a unique way to show off your potted plants.
- Repurpose an old door into a statement headboard – with a bit of paint and some fabric, you can create a stunning headboard for your bedroom.
- Revamp an old trunk into a coffee table – just add a glass top and some decorative touches to create a beautiful piece.
- Construct a bench from old wooden crates – this is a great way to add seating to any space while also making use of recycled materials.
- Repurpose an old ladder into a bookshelf – this is an easy and stylish way to store your books and other items.
- Create a clock from an old record – this is a great way to add a retro vibe to your home while also repurposing something you already have.
Watch the video here!!!
On Good Day Dallas, Texas