Courtney Warren is a Texas-based interior designer whose work has been featured in Real Simple, Better Homes & Gardens, Good Housekeeping, Apartment Therapy, and Today.com. She is a frequent consultant on Fox 4 TV’s Good Day program in Dallas, was ranked in the top 3 percent of interior designers in the US by Houzz.com, and starred in the Dallas episode of TLC’sFour Houses. She delights in helping overwhelmed clients create beautiful spaces—and will never turn down a warm chocolate chip cookie or Diet Dr Pepper.
Anyone in need of Fall tabletop decor? What are you using for your fall centerpiece right now? 🎃🎃
I wanted to make something fun and girly, but any color with work for this very SIMPLE table centerpiece! Anyone a fan of pink halloween decor?
To create your Fall tabletop decor:
1. Prepare your workspace and get the supplies shown in the video. Cover your area with newspaper or drop cloths to protect it from paint splatters.
2. Wipe down the plastic pumpkin to remove any dust or debris to ensure the paint will stick.
3. Using acrylic paint in various shades of pink, gold, blue, and white (or whatever color you want!) and paint the pumpkins and leaves.
You might need to paint one side, then let dry and paint the other, or else you will not have a place to hold it without making fingerprints. You can use different colors for each leaf or create a gradient effect. Allow the paint to dry.
4. Add embellishments & gold details. Zip tie or hot glue the leaves under the pumpkins so the pumpkins sit on them.
5. Apply clear sealant spray and display on your fall table! 🎃